Nitach Worldbuilding
Woah hey there outsider! You haven't got even an account yet! How do you expect to traverse the worlds of Farnír or Solvifaé without one?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nitach Worldbuilding
Woah hey there outsider! You haven't got even an account yet! How do you expect to traverse the worlds of Farnír or Solvifaé without one?
Nitach Worldbuilding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MystyMortal's Application [ACCEPTED]

2 posters

Go down

MystyMortal's Application [ACCEPTED] Empty MystyMortal's Application [ACCEPTED]

Post by MystyMortal Tue Apr 04, 2023 6:45 pm

What is your "discord" address? The immigration office needs to send you your documents afterwards!
MysteriousMortal#0899
Alright, and your (actual) age?
Well, so far this all seems to be in order, let us continue with the application process.  (Character details)

Hmm, alright, and what is your gender?
Female
And where you come from, what is your nation of origin?
Ireland
Quite interesting, now, just for future census data, what is your species/race?
Sióquic
Alright, and as for the laws and rules you will live under, do you agree to them? If so, name three of them!
No meta gaming, no power playing, and no ERP
Good to hear, now lets hear about you, what is your backstory? Everyone has a story to tell, what is yours?

When I was younger, my parents told me of lands beyond my hometown; cities of stone and wood, vast oceans, caves of glistening stones and rich minerals, and plains that spread as far as the eye can see. In all these lands, I was told that unique people lived in all these places, and I wanted to see and meet them myself. From tribes of Pelaukikui, to isolated Keishiko communities, I've travelled far and wide. After years of travelling, I'm ready to stay in a single place, and contribute to the study of this world's many languages.

Quite an interesting story of yours I must say, on the topic of stories, a minor intelligence test... make a story out of three of listed words;
deer, market, cloth, spear, guard, fort, poison, distress. Make it interesting, make it breath taking! For only then can we truly gauge if you can benefit our society.

The hunting party returns, a deer in their arms. Arrows sticking from it's chest, they carry the carcass to the market, where it's fur will be sold for coats, it's skin to be turned to parchment, and it's meat to be sold for consumption. Guards surround the hunting party, to ensure that they stay safe from bandits and the like. They carry spears and swords, with our town's copper crest emblazoned on their pauldrons. Their assistance wasn't needed, for things were going as planned.

Alright, and now to write in your Citizen ID.... what is your IGN?
MysteriousMortal

MystyMortal

Back to top Go down

MystyMortal's Application [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: MystyMortal's Application [ACCEPTED]

Post by Admin Tue Apr 04, 2023 6:55 pm

Application Accepted
Staff member: InvertedSummer
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://nitach.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down